Friday, July 29, 2011

Football is back! I am so happy because I love me some football. I actually wish my summer away waiting for those Sunday afternoon games during the crisp fall and winter months. Since I love the game, I took the time to watch NFL Wives this past season. It was disturbing to see how the females interacted with one another, still not able to uplift one another to the full extent that African American females should be doing. It seems there is always a back-stabber in every group, willing to sell completely out in order to get ahead. It is sad, but very true that white women, though they may talk about each other, when the chips are down, they won't go against each other.

Is there a back stabber in your group? Are you willing to let go of a particular clique in order to spread your wings? Or are you stuck thinking you have no way out and you have to suffer through in order to remain likable by the other girls in the clique? Life is too short. Remember, you can do bad all by your lonesome, so cut 'em loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment